June 30th - The sky was grey and rain showers stalked me as I headed out for a spin around Chasewater before tea. There was rain in the distance, over towards Lichfield, but it hadn’t got here yet. Instead, in mingled with shafts of distant sunlight and formed fragments of a rainbow. Never a whole one, the weather just teased me with pieces. The bad weather is so mean this year - it won’t even be beautiful while it’s being grim.
- davidretired likes this
- madoldbaggage likes this
- aideym reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- aideym likes this
- princessinaglasscoffin likes this
- vwcampervan-aldridge said: So many mad rainbows - can’t catch them though. This rain must stop sometime , bet chasewater was filling fast.
- vwcampervan-aldridge likes this
- youcancallme-miss-roygbiv reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- brownhillsbob posted this