What a stunning day for a ride. Set off this morning, still a little chilly but the outer layers were soon discarded.
I was lucky enough to see three herons this morning along the canal. The one pictured above had just caught its breakfast and wasn’t happy about having an audience to watch it eat.
I saw my first ducklings of the year. This prolific mother had 12 little ones with her.
The rape is now in full flower and looks amazing, bringing brilliance to the landscape.
I love this time of the year.
- vegetablearian likes this
- froglegdeb likes this
- crinacrinap likes this
- kellychanster likes this
- adri-ka likes this
- freshrosemary likes this
- samuel-adesola-olawoye reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- samuel-adesola-olawoye likes this
- brownhillsbob reblogged this from madoldbaggage
- brownhillsbob likes this
- balltobuild likes this
- redchronicles likes this
- wilymouse likes this
- madoldbaggage posted this