May 2nd - Returning from Lichfield via Aldershawe, I stopped to admire the oilseed rape here; there are acres and acres of it on the northern slopes of the hill down to Lichfield. But also, beautiful wildflowers too.
Don’t think I’ve ever known a spring this vibrant. It really is extraordinary.
- acidblossom reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- tistheseasonfor reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- balltobuild likes this
- greenescher likes this
- dnikki likes this
- ment4u likes this
- mudz69 likes this
- madoldbaggage likes this
- mgblemonrider likes this
- samuel-adesola-olawoye reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- samuel-adesola-olawoye likes this
- wilymouse likes this
- freshrosemary likes this
- brownhillsbob posted this