May 20th - In Leicester today, I noticed this graffiti on a railway bridge. The original text says ‘Small minded vandals’ and some wag has added underneath ‘wearing socks with sandals’ - top marks though for the Anti-Nazi League stencil, and the remarkably detailed stencil of a woman on the capstones.
Graffiti can be a pain in the arse, but I do appreciate it if it’s creative, witty or makes its environment more interesting.
- twoholidaysmannion likes this
- -tip-toes- likes this
- vegetablearian likes this
- dailysky2014 likes this
- onthebounce likes this
- my365photographs likes this
- mintie-kiss likes this
- bloodandaguise reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- foryourwar reblogged this from brownhillsbob and added:
- foryourwar likes this
- brownhillsbob posted this