June 22nd - Riding (unusually for me, it’s a long story) up the A460 through Rugeley, I spotted this bit of arsehattery masquerading as cycling infrastructure. This is a ‘mandatory’ cycle lane, as indicated by the solid white line. Mandatory in this context means it doesn’t have to be used by the cyclist, but that traffic shouldn’t occupy it or park in it.
So far so good.
So they run it close to an oblique parking bay, on the left. What could possibly go wrong?
What’s wrong with this picture, kids?
- balltobuild likes this
- readasaur likes this
- realityantagonist reblogged this from freshrosemary and added:
- annemtfkr likes this
- amberawesomesauceinhiding likes this
- carlfairclough likes this
- mudz69 likes this
- the-everyday-challenge likes this
- n2qfd likes this
- freshrosemary reblogged this from brownhillsbob and added:
- brownhillsbob posted this