July 3rd - Ragwort is one of those plants that everyone recognises, but few ever stop to look at. It’s rather beautiful. This plant was growing in Mill Green, and looked gorgeous as I passed this morning on my way to work. The buds are gorgeously dainty, and the shades and complexity of the flower parts themselves is wonderful.
At this time of year, it provides a welcome boost to the other, fading yellows of the hedgerow and verge.
Another weed that really deserves a bit closer study.
- cumtholicism reblogged this from rollingoff
- bugglegunk reblogged this from acidblossom
- rollingoff reblogged this from acidblossom
- acidblossom reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- vegetablearian likes this
- balltobuild likes this
- kellychanster likes this
- jrtorga likes this
- nuggycake reblogged this from brownhillsbob
- runbikesbeer likes this
- brownhillsbob posted this